EME 2.0 - Plain - and Simple - B2B Integration
Plain Label B2B is now Plain and Simple B2B
Several months ago, BIT introduced Plain Label B2B integration: rock-solid, mission-critical software and proven practices to get integrated with your trading partners without the hype and cost associated with high-priced sales people and glossy ads for "secret ingredients." Now BIT goes a step further and makes it even easier and simpler to do B2B by focusing strictly on what it takes to exchange, process, and integrate invoices, purchase orders, load tenders, payment advices and all the electronic documents that lower costs and improve efficiencies with suppliers, customers, and service providers.
Although the functionality for B2B integration is virtually identical, we've taken everything else out - leaving a simple and effective tool we call EME 2.0.
What's different about EME 2.0?
- No ESB required. If you have an enterprise service bus (ESB), EME 2.0 can easily integrate with your ESB using JMS queues, Web services, and/or database tables. If you do not have an ESB, EME 2.0 can operate without any ESB at all.
- No Java coding, no XML routing documents, no config files. EME 2.0 can exchange, process and integrate with suppliers, customers, and service providers by simply using EME Workflow Steps (click for animated view). If message transformation is necessary, industry standard XSLT may be included in the workflow, or messages can be routed to an existing enterprise message transformation engine.
- Optional integration with Protocol Proxy and SQL ICE. EME 2.0 can optionally leverage BIT's Protocol Proxy as a secure hub for exchanging messages with trading partners, and EME 2.0 can optionally leverage BIT's SQL ICE to extract data from and/or load data into enterprise databases. SQL ICE also provides detailed reporting on exactly what's going on in your B2B message exchange.
Plain and Simple B2B integration is comprised of 3 components:
- EME - the enterprise messaging engine, where you can view messages, set up workflow (format, translate, rename, route, etc.), and display user-friendly views of messages to business users.
- Protocol Proxy - your own secure Internet point of presence, that can be deployed in the DMZ so you don't have to open "holes" in your firewall for standard communication protocols like FTP, HTTP, etc.
- SQL ICE - a multi-faceted tool, not just for reporting on your message exchange activity, but also for data extract/load on enterprise databases and for application integration through database tables.
Straightforward Pricing There is NO license fee for our software: you only pay us for the customization we do for you. No expensive sales force, no flashy marketing. Click to access our pricing estimator or call for a custom quote. 314-635-6351
Contact BIT today to see how Plain and Simple B2B can work for you.